Friday, May 21, 2010

masih ingatkah anda?

The Road Not Taken (Robert Frost)

http://gryphonscry.wordpress.com/2009/06/15/the-road-not-taken/

yellow_wood

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, 
And sorry I could not travel both 
And be one traveler, long I stood 
And looked down one as far as I could 
To where it bent in the undergrowth;         5
  
Then took the other, as just as fair, 
And having perhaps the better claim 
Because it was grassy and wanted wear; 
Though as for that, the passing there 
Had worn them really about the same,  10
  
And both that morning equally lay 
In leaves no step had trodden black. 
Oh, I marked the first for another day! 
Yet knowing how way leads on to way 
I doubted if I should ever come back.  15
  
I shall be telling this with a sigh 
Somewhere ages and ages hence: 
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, 
I took the one less traveled by, 
And that has made all the difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember this poem :)...ashikin bashirun

[noriza] said...

ekin!! ingat kan...iza ingat kat cikgu ayu.rinduu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails