maklumat dapat dari sini : http://kidshealth.org/kid/ill_injure/sick/flu.html
For most people, the flu is a drag, but it goes away in a week or two. But for some people, the flu can make them very sick. Those groups include:
- babies and kids younger than age 5
- people older than 50
- adults and kids who have health problems, such as diabetes and asthma
Lots of people get the flu, but what do you do? Here are some tips:
- Drink lots of liquids, like water, chicken broth, and other fluids.
- Get plenty of sleep. If you can't sleep anymore, keep resting. Listen to music, watch a movie, or read a book or magazine.
- If you're feeling achy, ask your parent for some medicine. But avoid aspirin because it can cause a rare but serious illness called Reye syndrome (say: ry sin-drome).
- Wear layers. You might be cold one minute and hot the next, so if you wear plenty of layers you can pull your favorite sweatshirt on and off.
- Wash your hands! You don't want to spread the germs that cause the flu. Also, don't share cups and eating utensils, like forks and spoons, with anyone.
- suke point yang pasal tido tuhh ^_^
- sbnrnye dah terlambat nak cari..prevention is better than cure T_T
- to dear - saye demam T_T